Sunday 3 July 2016

My first time at Methodist Conference

The induction of the new President and Vice President of conference
I am writing this from my student room in a halls of residence at Greenwich University where the reps for conference are staying.  It's my first time at Methodist Conference (which meets annually) and so far I have found it to be an interesting, inspiring and somewhat overwhelming experience!



My little student room! 

It's great being in the centre of London, especially for a country mouse like myself, wonderful to keep running into people I know from around the country and to make some new friends, the worship band have led us in some fabulous singing and I have heard some inspiring talks and stories.  Tomorrow we knuckle down to business and if you pray I'd encourage you to do so for us all during the next few days that Gods will is carried out through all the discussion and decision making.

Here are a few photos...
Methodist Central Hall, Westminster where we are meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment